Audiolab M-DAC Mini
Convertidor D/A compacto con entrada USB y receptor Bluetooth
CONVERTIDOR D/A COMPACTO CON ENTRADA USB ASÍNCRONA
PUERTO USB TRASERO TIPO A COMPATIBLE APPLE, ANDROID Y PC
RECEPTOR BLUETOOTH INTEGRADO
SALIDA DE AURICULARES
ESPECIFICACIONES CONEXIÓN USB:
· PCM: 24 BITS / 382 KHZ
· DSD SOBRE USB: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
ESPECIFICACIONES RESTO ENTRADAS: 24 BITS / 192 KHZ
- Since the launch of the original M-DAC in 2011, Audiolab’s range of standalone DACs has earned widespread acclaim and a host of awards from respected audio journals around the world. Last year’s arrival of the range-topping M-DAC+ and an all-in-one DAC/amp called the M-ONE extended the family by building upon the same award-winning technology.
- Now another contender has entered the ring, the fourth model in the M-DAC range: The M-DAC mini. As the name suggests, the M-DAC Mini is the smallest hi-res DAC/headphone amp in the range.
- Digital-to-Analogue Converter
- DAC ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M
- Sampling Rate Optical,Coaxial: 192kHz;
- USB: 384kHz
- DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Digital Input Coaxial, Optical, USB micro-B for PC/Android,
- USB-A for iOS, Bluetooth
- Digital Output Coaxial, Optical
- Output Voltage 5Vrms ±0.1
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 115dB （A Weighted）
- Battery Li-ion Type DC 3.7V 5000mAh
- Playback Time Up to 7 hours
- Dimensions (mm) 34mm x 136mm x 178mm
Overview - Flexible friend
- The M-DAC Mini’s design deliberately blurs the lines between home hi-fi DACs and pocket-size portable units. It is ideally sized to sit discretely on a desk or table, with accessible, easy-to-use controls and a traditional analogue volume knob.
- There is also sufficient internal space to enable in the inclusion of discreet audiophile-grade components in key circuits, eschewing the space-saving compromise often inherent in portable DAC designs. Yet its diminutive form factor makes the M-DAC Mini easy to carry and place wherever it is needed, untethered to the mains supply thanks to its rechargeable battery.
Design - The Finest DAC Circuitry
- Like the M-DAC+, the M-DAC Mini is equipped to process PCM audio data up to 32-bit/384kHz via USB, ensuring it is primed to take full advantage of hi-res digital sound both now and in the future. The USB input also supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 – a significant inclusion, as DSD has an important role to play in the developing hi-res audio scene.
- Sonic performance is paramount throughout the M-DAC Mini’s circuit design. For example, while most portable DACs control volume in the digital domain, which results in lost ‘bits’ and therefore reduced signal quality, the M-DAC Mini uses a high-quality analogue potentiometer like those more commonly found in full-size hi-fi separates.
Technology - Small yet mighty
- The M-DAC Mini, Like the M-DAC and M-DAC+ combines advanced digital-to-analogue conversion with a high-performance Class A JFET output stage and dedicated headphone amp section, to deliver superb sound whether hooked up to an amp and speakers, or feeding active speakers, or driving a pair of headphones.
- The inclusion of battery power for the first time in an M-DAC component is not simply about portability. It also benefits performance, supplying clean and stable DC power – free from the distortion introduced by common switch-mode power supplies, yet without the need for a bulky, costly audiophile-grade mains PSU. A mains charger is included in the package; when connected to the mains, iOS and Android devices can be charged directly from the M-DAC Mini.
|Descripción general||Conversor digital/analógico|
|Dac||ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M|
|Frecuencia de Muestreo||Coaxial, óptica -> 192 kHz USB -> 384 kHz, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256|
|Entrada digital||Coaxial, óptica, USB micro.B for PC/Android, USB-A for IOS, Bluetooth|
|Potencia de salida||5Vrms +-0.1|
|Respuesta de frecuencias||30Hz - 20 kHz (+-0.2dB)|
|Relación señal/ruido||115 dB|
|Batería||Li-ion Type DC 3.7V 5000mAh|
|Tiempo de reproducción||Mas de 7h|
|Dimensiones||34 mm x 136 mm x 178 mm|