Furutech FT-SDS NCF(R)
Conector Schuko hembra. Conductores de cobre NCF chapado en rodio
Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
- α (Alpha) Pure Copper main Conductor (t: 0.5mm)
- Insulation Materials: Nylon/fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
- 1.0mm thick Zinc/steel brace plate Base Bracket
- Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
- Dimensions: 54.8mm (L) x 54.8mm (W) x 52.0mm(H)
- Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.
|Tipo||Schuko (2 polos + tierra)|
|Conductor||Cobre puro chapado en rodio|