Monitor Audio Radius R one HD
PRODUCTO DESCATALOGADO Y AGOTADO
The Radius one HD is a design completely new to Radius. Inspired by the popularity of single box surround sound solutions, Radius one HD gives the format the Monitor Audio treatment. Enhanced by the luxury curves and finishes, proportions and performance of RadiusHD, Radius one HD integrates left, centre and right channels in one cabinet. Each channel has a dedicated braced compartment and individually specified crossovers. The centre channel section houses twin 100 mm (4”) MMP®II mid/bass drivers and a 25 mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. The left and right channel sections house single 100 mm (4”) MMP®II drivers and 25 mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeters. The Radius one HD is available in the following lacquer finishes.
- Wall mounted system for use with LCD/Plasma displays.
- 4 x 4" MMP®II. The Metal Matrix Polymer drivers have been completely re-worked and re-modelled with the aid of new design and simulation tools to achieve higher sensitivity and increased magnetic linearity. The new shaped T-section pole and focussed magnetic gap produces better linearity and lower distortion, resulting in fast punchy bass. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius HD series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3" Gold C-CAM® tweeters provide extension to in excess of 35 kHz ensuring the wide frequency bandwidth of HD music and cinema formats can be replayed faithfully.
- D’Appolitto driver array provides good dispersion and fantastic mid-band clarity and presence.
- Magnetically shielded drivers allow Radius HD to be safely used near sensitive microprocessor equipment or plasma/LCD displays.
- High quality crossover uses high-grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors give lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Specially developed high grade PCOFC internal cable is used throughout to ensure maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Rear-ported reflex design.
- Internal PTC auto-reset protection circuit to prevent over-driving.
- ARC® front baffle (Anti-Resonance Composite). Originally developed for our high-end Platinum series, ARC is a cast thermo-set polymer loaded with minerals to provide very inert, optimally damped components. It is ideal for high-end acoustic applications where a high degree of structural rigidity and vibration damping is required.
- Flush fitting grille with rotate-able ‘m’ logo for positioning in Landscape or portrait orientation.
- A specially designed die-cast metal wall bracket is supplied, providing easy install and adjustment for wall positioning.
|Respuesta de frecuencia||C: 55 Hz - 35 kHz L/R: 85 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Sensibilidad (1W@1m)||C: 90 dB L/R: 87 dB|
|Impedancia nominal||C: 8 Ohms L/R: 8 Ohms|
|Power Handling Single (RMS)||C: 100 W L/R: 60 W|
|Potencia admitida por el sistema (RMS)||C: 150 W L/R: 100 W|
|Potencia de amplificación recomendada||C: 20 - 150 W L/R: 10 - 100 W|
|SPL máximo ( dBA)||108|
|Tipo de recinto||C: Bass reflex - front ported L/R: Bass reflex - ported to the underside|
|Transductores||4 x 100 mm (4") MMP®II cone bass/mid driver. 3 x 25 mm (1") C-CAM® gold dome tweeter|
|Dimensiones (alto x ancho x fondo)||125 x 1010 x 105 mm|
|Peso (cada uno)||8 kg|